Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

` Est. May 26, 2009

You are not connected. Please login or register

[EVENT] FanFiction. (:

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[EVENT] FanFiction. (: Empty [EVENT] FanFiction. (: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm

` ★Manda™

` ★Manda™
Admin
Admin

This Event will go on from today to April 31st, and will be posted on the forums for people to sign up to vote. .
This is a fun and creative event, so take your time and have fun. All you have to do, is post an entry on a short story, and the winner will get 15k. It could be on anything, and have any storyline. I'm going to keep the entries a secret, so when you're done, let me know and you can either email it to me, or send it through msn. Just let me know in this thread if you're signing up.

Min. Entries, 8, Max, 15.

If not many people enter, I'll ask non members to sign up.

So far.

Fam Members.
John
Kayla
Coco
Me (maybe) >.>

Last edited by Manda™ on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

https://eclipsefam.forumotion.com

2[EVENT] FanFiction. (: Empty Re: [EVENT] FanFiction. (: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:34 pm

AmandasHooker

AmandasHooker
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

Manda™️ wrote:This Event will go on from today to April 31st, and will be posted on the forums for people to sign up to vote. .
This is a fun and creative event, so take your time and have fun. All you have to do, is post an entry on a short story, and the winner will get 15k. It could be on anything, and have any storyline. I'm going to keep the entries a secret, so when you're done, let me know and you can either email it to me, or send it through msn. Just let me know in this thread if you're signing up.

Min. Entries, 8, Max, 15.

If not many people enter, I'll ask non members to sign up.

I'll try and enter...as soon as i'm done studying for my midterms xD

3[EVENT] FanFiction. (: Empty Re: [EVENT] FanFiction. (: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 am

Kaeluh

Kaeluh

Iwant in. (:

-saves spot

4[EVENT] FanFiction. (: Empty Re: [EVENT] FanFiction. (: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:59 am

You has my story already. <:

5[EVENT] FanFiction. (: Empty Re: [EVENT] FanFiction. (: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:33 am

Ariel

Ariel
Narwhal
Narwhal

I'll make a story about a cupcake. :c.

6[EVENT] FanFiction. (: Empty Re: [EVENT] FanFiction. (: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:32 pm

AmandasHooker

AmandasHooker
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

K i'm ready
Ima write a story about Amanda ;D

7[EVENT] FanFiction. (: Empty Re: [EVENT] FanFiction. (: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 am

` ★Manda™

` ★Manda™
Admin
Admin

AmandasHooker wrote:K i'm ready
Ima write a story about Amanda ;D

T_____T.

https://eclipsefam.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum