Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

` Est. May 26, 2009

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Eclipse Members :]

+2
` ★Manda™
x3Kawaiix3
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Hello Eclipse Members :] Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:15 pm

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

Lols. Hello Everyone. Manda. Your daughter is soooo CUTEEEEEE :O i wanna pinch her cheeks Very Happy LOL

I do not want to post my picture on here because i'm too ugly Very Happy

Haha. Seddy just showed me the forums today
Very Happy

2Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm

` ★Manda™

` ★Manda™
Admin
Admin

LOL Finally you join. D: Tell her to stay on the forums, even if she isn't in the fam. Its for everyone. <3

https://eclipsefam.forumotion.com

3Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:21 pm

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

Lols xD ikr. Annie just told me about this site like today... before she logged off. haha. i think she would want to stay in too Very Happy

4Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:49 pm

` ★Manda™

` ★Manda™
Admin
Admin

LOL. Good. I wanna bring these forums back. Dx

5Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Ravenamber

Ravenamber
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

AND I SHALL HELP AGAIN..i know i haz been slacking on spamming the forums..but imbak :<

6Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty lol Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

LOL raven. xD im glad to see u back? xD Lols. spamming is too hard for me. but okay Very Happy Lols... i hope you have fun doing it too Very Happy

7Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 pm

Ravenamber

Ravenamber
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

tank yah ;D...its easy enough just say something on any forum thats posted on even if u really have nothing to say at all...I talk just to talk..LOL

8Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty :D Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:12 pm

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

LOL! then i shall declare that you are a very talkative person? Very Happy

9Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 am

AmandasHooker

AmandasHooker
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

Hi.

10Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 am

Seddy

Seddy
Fgt.
Fgt.

x3Kawaiix3 wrote:
I do not want to post my picture on here because i'm too ugly Very Happy

LIES, Post YOUR pic!

And in return, I'll keep mine off the net to prevent people having nightmares ty <3

Pfft, Manda, I promised to stay in these forums didn't I? I just mostly live in the games section... cuz it bez fun(ny) 8D
Are we ever gonna have to need to judge that contest xD There's like 3 entries o.o

11Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 am

` ★Manda™

` ★Manda™
Admin
Admin

Yeah...once more people enter. I'm not holding it till at least 10 people join. Dx

12Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty o-o Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:23 pm

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

whaaaaaa? What contest?! LOL i want to judge >=[ and ANNIE! LOL! that's not lies! Go ask Jose! LMAO! im freakin ugly Very Happy i should stay off the web before i scare little kids >=[

13Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Seddy

Seddy
Fgt.
Fgt.

x3Kawaiix3 wrote:whaaaaaa? What contest?! LOL i want to judge >=[ and ANNIE! LOL! that's not lies! Go ask Jose! LMAO! im freakin ugly Very Happy i should stay off the web before i scare little kids >=[

Contest - too bad, better enter ;3 Me, Jon and Vicky are judging <3

I will ask Jose... if he says you're ugly, Imma punch his face 8D though I'm sure he wouldn't say that ;3
Besides, I'm ugly enough to give the Joker nightmares, I know you're better than that ;D you only make kids cry after all LOL jking <333

14Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty lol Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

LMAO! Mean ass! LOL! i make people have nightmares when they see me D; Pffffft. you only trying to put up wit my face. i bet my ugly ass face appears in your dreams every night and scare you xD LOL! xD AND OF COURSE JOSE WILL SAY IM NOT UGLY! JUST TO BE POLITE =.='' And not have a bruise on his face ;D LOL

15Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:56 am

AmandasHooker

AmandasHooker
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

i'm too sexy for teh contest...and i don't got any b cash lul.

16Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 am

Seddy

Seddy
Fgt.
Fgt.

AmandasHooker wrote:i'm too sexy for teh contest...and i don't got any b cash lul.

@ Jess --> I am.... moderately mean not mean D: Don't be silly, your not ugly >D and it'd only give me a fright in the sense of... why the hell are u in my dream ;3 since I don't dream much anyway >D

@ (what's your name? xD): There are two, one for beats and one for cash ;3 there's your chance <3 yer sexii enough I'm sure Wink

17Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty LOL Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 am

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

Lmao Annie. Haha. xD That would be true. But LOL! xD why do u say that?! LOL! dude. like two nights ago.... i asked this guy to cpl me..... and he said he was scared of my cpl o-o'' LMFAO! i was like cracking up. He doesnt wanna talk to you. so i was like FINE! >=[ all of my "bfs" have to go thru that.... so IDC! ur choice. LOL! and yes... i am like the ugliest person in this world..... you cannot deny that! >=[ and for one.... you are totally not ugly. :] ur very beautiful and pretty <3

18Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Seddy

Seddy
Fgt.
Fgt.

x3Kawaiix3 wrote:Lmao Annie. Haha. xD That would be true. But LOL! xD why do u say that?! LOL! dude. like two nights ago.... i asked this guy to cpl me..... and he said he was scared of my cpl o-o'' LMFAO! i was like cracking up. He doesnt wanna talk to you. so i was like FINE! >=[ all of my "bfs" have to go thru that.... so IDC! ur choice. LOL! and yes... i am like the ugliest person in this world..... you cannot deny that! >=[ and for one.... you are totally not ugly. :] ur very beautiful and pretty <3

What do you mean? Were you on your noob? ;3

Why doesn't he want to talk to me? I'm mean nice to yer cpls ;3 <3

YOU are NOT the ugliest person in this world - u know this for a fact becuz we've been talking bout someone who we think is fugly earlier o.o remember? ;3

I'm not pretty nor beautiful >D

19Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:48 pm

x3Kawaiix3

x3Kawaiix3
Fgt.
Fgt.

LOL! LIES =.='' cuz hez scared. Lmao....... xD No... i was on my main.... and spammers were just asking why i wasnt spamming and stuff o-o'' Lols. xD Trying to look for a cpl.... it's hard =[ and nooooo! you are VERY Pretty >=[ NO MORE DENIAL! KAY?! LOL! ONLY I CAN DENY YOUR SENTENCE BECAUSE I AM UGLY O_O

20Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 pm

AmandasHooker

AmandasHooker
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

Seddy wrote:
AmandasHooker wrote:i'm too sexy for teh contest...and i don't got any b cash lul.

@ (what's your name? xD): There are two, one for beats and one for cash ;3 there's your chance <3 yer sexii enough I'm sure Wink

ask amanda

21Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Ariel

Ariel
Narwhal
Narwhal

^ .

But she had sex dreams about you. LOL

22Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:09 pm

AmandasHooker

AmandasHooker
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

FakePedo wrote:^ .

But she had sex dreams about you. LOL

ugh....she tells you everything :c

23Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Ariel

Ariel
Narwhal
Narwhal

says the person who says it in fam chat all the time. LOL

24Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:11 pm

AmandasHooker

AmandasHooker
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

FakePedo wrote:says the person who says it in fam chat all the time. LOL

lulwut?
wtf chu talkin 'bout?

25Hello Eclipse Members :] Empty Re: Hello Eclipse Members :] Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Ariel

Ariel
Narwhal
Narwhal

Don'tlie. :3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum