Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

` Est. May 26, 2009

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Wedding is Tomorrow...

+2
Victoria<33
` ★Manda™
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty My Wedding is Tomorrow... Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 pm

` ★Manda™

` ★Manda™
Admin
Admin

And despite half of you hating my soon to be hubby, if you're on, I'd like you to go. :3 For me...

Unless it's at like 6am my time. ;; I'll post screenies here and stuff. <3

https://eclipsefam.forumotion.com

2My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty Re: My Wedding is Tomorrow... Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Victoria<33

Victoria<33
Fgt.
Fgt.

Manda™️ wrote:And despite half of you hating my soon to be hubby, if you're on, I'd like you to go. :3 For me...

Unless it's at like 6am my time. ;; I'll post screenies here and stuff. <3

Congratz<33 I am so there Very Happy
but wat time did you say for us?;;

3My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty Re: My Wedding is Tomorrow... Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 am

Seddy

Seddy
Fgt.
Fgt.

Manda™️ wrote:And despite half of you hating my soon to be hubby

Can you really blame us for hating him? T_T

4My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty Re: My Wedding is Tomorrow... Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:47 am

` ★Manda™

` ★Manda™
Admin
Admin

Nope. :3 I can't. But at the same time, if I can give and recieve forgiveness (I'm not innocent either) you guys should be there to support me. ;;

https://eclipsefam.forumotion.com

5My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty Re: My Wedding is Tomorrow... Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 am

Spongebob`

Spongebob`

We support youu .. we just dun support your hubby. o_o

6My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty Re: My Wedding is Tomorrow... Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm

PantieKicksAss

PantieKicksAss
Fgt.
Fgt.

LOLOL. I don't even knoe her hubby. If he's secksii, great. If he's not, I hate him.

7My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty Re: My Wedding is Tomorrow... Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 am

Spongebob`

Spongebob`

PantieKicksAss wrote:LOLOL. I don't even knoe her hubby. If he's secksii, great. If he's not, I hate him.

LOLOLOL.

8My Wedding is Tomorrow... Empty Re: My Wedding is Tomorrow... Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Ravenamber

Ravenamber
E-Hooker
E-Hooker

Spongebob` wrote:
PantieKicksAss wrote:LOLOL. I don't even knoe her hubby. If he's secksii, great. If he's not, I hate him.

LOLOLOL.
^
i second wht tram said. LOLOLOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum